Awikiwiki Low-Rise Skinny & BabyBoot
With narrow leaflets and large rose-purple flowers, it is the only species of its genus to be found on the Hawaiian island of Molokai. Awikiwiki has become endangered due to hoofed animals reducing its habitat, thus exposing the species to predators and competing molasses grass.
- Made with Recycled Fiber/Renewable Cotton; 60:40 ratio
- Non-toxic dye/trims
- All tags/labels are made with recycled materials
- Vintage blue wash with waistband details
- Styling on leg panels
- 5-pocket construction
- Zipper fly
- Size: 24-31
- Front rise: 7.5"
- Leg opening: Baby Boot - 7.5" | Skinny - 5.5"
- Inseam: Baby Boot - 33" | Skinny - 31"
- Measurements taken from size 26
- Origin: Imported
- Machine wash inside out